Much better day, nausea control much improved. Walked with Rose and other patients today. I love their supporting one another and sharing war stories. I think it helps them connect with people who understand what they are going through much more than I can. I watch it happen - they are LIVING it. It is inspirational to be around people here - my day to day issues pale into insignificance when I listen to them.
I'm headed back to Florida tomorrow for a week - Rose's sister Gini will be here to take my place.
Wonderful that Rose's sis is there, but you are irreplaceable, Charlie :)
ReplyDeleteSuenos bonitos, querida Rose...love
Replace Charlie? Naw, I don't think so. But I'm sure Rose's sister can match the love and care.
ReplyDeleteRose, be good. Your the only lady I know with her own toolbox and I am waiting to make a few kaliedoscopes with you. Love, Tom