A little better afternoon - amazing what sleep can do. Rose's vitals remain excellent and her attitude is strong. and generally upbeat.
I'm getting a little nervous about going home this weekend, but Rose's sister Gini will be flying into town and our fly-in support plan is kicking into gear.
Just got the word that the staff finally listened to us and have put Rose back on a prophylactic schedule of anti-nausea drugs, so she won't get sick before they give her some meds...big quality of life issue for chemo patients.
ReplyDeleteThat is a relief and will hopefully allow for better sleep. No shame in being a squeaky wheel especially when dealing with 'the experts.'
ReplyDeleteSweet dreams~
They are experts but you really have to be an assertive patient sometimes to make the right thing happen.
ReplyDeleteRose, sounds like you are making progress and I am happy to hear that. I am so proud of you for being so strong! Beverly
ReplyDeleteYep, Charlie, that is a key to being the advocate you are~
ReplyDeleteYes, let's stay ahead of the curb, in this doggy dog world you have to watch out for yourself. Lub you
ReplyDelete