Rose has her port in place: connections for chemo, hydration and blood samples - we suppose it beats getting stuck with a needle 5 or 6 times a day. I was a little worried about the procedure, until she walked out of the door with the doc, laughing and carrying on. So much for worries. She's been amazing...
Oh, dear Rose, that so sounds like you! YOU are a true champion. I hope that thing doesn't feel as invasive as it looks, m'dear.
ReplyDeleteYes I would say it is better than the alternative of constant needle pokes, as witnessed from my Dad's recent hospital stay. "Laughter is the best medicine" is such an overused cliche but apparently there is some truth to it, so hopefully amidst all the weightiness (is that a word?) of what you are going through, there will be moments of elevating laughter. http://www.helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm
ReplyDeleteRose, you are such a strong and amazing woman...keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart...the angels are there to protect you..hugs...
ReplyDelete