Friday, September 16, 2011

Transplant underway

Rose's stem cell transplant began just after 10am Central.  It will take about 2 hours.  She will rest for a bit, then get up and around for some exercise this afternoon.  The waiting for results begins from here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! It seemed like this day would never come, something we simply discussed during casual conversations on 28th Street, and now today is the day. Get 'er done, Rosebud, and let the butt kick'n begin. I love you - Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. no waisting time.... let the healing begin!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Rose is a strong and determined woman! I see her as 100% cured and cancer a thing of the past. Love to you both, Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a true beautiful and tough champ, Rose! I'm with Vicki: let the butt kick'n begin! Big love to you and your Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The news WILL be good

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're with you all the way, Rose! (and God bless your sweet sister and her compatible little cells)!! We'll CELEBRATE when you come home..!

    ReplyDelete