Rose had a rough night last night with a tough wave of nausea...looks like I'm staying a few more days. Called my buddy Jim Barham to cancel my early morning pick up.
These attacks are very debilitating and you've got to walk her through them to get her steady enough to get some medication down and rest. It won't be the last time she experiences this but she's so fresh out of the hospital and still so fragile, I think I need to stay till she's more comfortable and more confident.
Now to make some phone calls...work, my sister Deb, John Cumming (don't need a ride this morning, Johnny), the airlines...oh, God, the airlines....
No worries, Charlie! Take care of Rose and we'll hold down the fort at DCSW.
ReplyDeleteThink of all of the people around the globe cheering you and Rose on! We're all here for you both.
ReplyDeleteSorry I ended my sentence with a preposition.
Feels counter-intuitive that our Rose must endure severe nausea bouts while healing occurs :(... But then labor pains are also counter-intuitive.. an amazing outcome. Visions of Rose feeling swell...soon... ASAP!
ReplyDeleteGrateful that you can remain with your Rose, Charlie, so grateful.
Sending you both lots of love and prayers. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMonique Wilkinson