Friday, October 7, 2011

Guest Post From Nadine Abbott

Nadine is one of Rose's longest running friends - former boss, mentor, teacher and pal.  She (like several of you) has had an issue commenting to a post, so she sent an email that I thought I'd share.  I know she won't mind, because it's what she wanted to express all along.  So here it is: Nadine's post.

NADINE ABBOTT: I have tried and tried to send comments on the great blog that you are up-keeping. I managed to get one in one time and the others I would type, push post comment and it would disappear into the ether.Anyhow, I am so pleased with the news about progress and the fact that you guys are ‘at home’ in the apartment.  Rosie – you were never a quitter and never a whiner and these traits are shining through!  What a role model you are for anyone who has to travel a similar path.  I love you and cheer for you!Charlie – you are a great writer…consider a magazine article or whatever from this experience (in your spare time).  Who knows you could become famous(er).I am fascinated by the comments on the blog – you have varied and interesting friends and family on your cheering squad.  Some of the comments are intriguing.  What a grand party you’ll be able to have sometime next year!Gentle hugs for you both, Love,Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment