Not much happening - blood work is good, Rose is showered and up. In general, all is well - we'll have more information Monday regarding when she might be leaving. Right now, we're just hanging out and looking for her to gain strength. Thanks to all of you for the love and best wishes. Lots of work remains, but we are making solid progress.
Hi my dear Rosebud -- Mick here and I've been reading your blogs. I have been sending you healing energy every day and keeping you and Charlie in my daily prayers. Seeing this one this morning is very positive and I hope you can go home soon and we can have that long awaited talk on the phone. I love you dearly. *^*Sharron' *^* *^*MICK*^*
ReplyDeleteYea, PET Scan results!! I am so happy for you both. You are such a fighter, Rose.. and I have such admiration for you.
ReplyDeleteMiss you and love you, Beverly
Hi Guys- This positive news is good for my heart! It gives me a little shiver and feels so good! We've had another miracle with a dear friend in Vista. Life is good! Love you much. ~Nadine
ReplyDeleteSo then we will keep listening and admring you both. Love to you. Tom and Cheryl
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteMonique Wilkinson
Hi Rose,
ReplyDeleteI have just gained access to your blog. You are amazing. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. So happy to hear of your current test results. Truly an inspiring story. I love and miss you, Stay strong and keep the faith. Sandra