Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Evening

Rose continues to do well - every day she seems to be getting stronger and feeling better.  She's finally comfortable enough with her progress that she's ok with me leaving for a few days.  So, after 4 or 5 weeks away, I'm going home Thursday to get reconnected with our house, friends, neighbors and work.  I'll spend 8 - 10 days there, then back to Houston for Thanksgiving.

I know the posts are getting somewhat shorter, but for all the right reasons: Rose is rapidly improving and we're hopeful to be home by Christmas.  I'll see my Florida homies this weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Deep deep sigh and wide gratitude. Charlie, again, thanks so much for sharing the journey of a lifetime. Carino y abrazos~

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to hear progress. The blog has been a life line to keep up without bugging you. busy here!!! some neighborhood news a helicopter went down @ 33rd and Dixie both walked away. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew Sensibley - I love her comments. I feel so lucky to have the blog and keep up with your progress, Rose. You are making such fast recovery progress that it amazes me. I pray all continues well and your silliness and happy smile are shining through. Love you both,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete