I had to go the pharmacy for Rose at the MD Anderson Cancer Center today. In a hallway near the pharmacy, people were seated waiting for treatment in an outpatient clinic where Rose and I and our caregiver friends spent many hours. I looked at folks - exhausted, weak and frightened, and thought about where Rose is today. I wish there had been a way to reassure and encourage them all, but I just walked quietly by. I once sat where you are, friends, and I am incredibly thankful not to be with you today. Be hopeful, be healthy, be well.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. You can bet that among the many things for which Rose and I are so thankful is the love and support of all of you.
Amen & right back at ya! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Ellie
Rosie and Charlie -
ReplyDeletewe are thinking of you on this eve of Thanksgiving. Wishing you both much love, happiness and above all good health.
Love,
Cheryl
beautiful!
ReplyDelete