Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday

First day since September 5th that MD Anderson hasn't had Rose on a short leash.  She slept in and decided she wanted to go to a museum - so off we go the a Tut exhibit at the very fine Museum of Fine Arts - Houston.  The objects were beautiful...I got a little nervous in crowded rooms, getting Rose to wear her mask and move away from small kids and groups, but a very nice excursion.

Another day off tomorrow, then a blood panel will tell us how she's doing on her hydration and meds...if she's really good, a couple of more days off.

I'm on my way back to Florida for 8 days to reconnect and recharge.  Martha Ann has been terrific - our friend of many years, Sue Wronski, is in this weekend.  Jim B and my sister Lou Ann doing the operational support stuff.

You guys have to demand that Rose get on this blog and start talking to you!

1 comment:

  1. Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, you must be kidding re: demanding something for Rose to do. Whenever I tried that in days long gone by - the results weren't pretty!
    Soo, Rose, I would love to have a word from you now and then you are one gutsy gal. Do you feel that you are close to having the world by the tail again? Luv 'ya ~N

    ReplyDelete