Rose is working on a Christmas Day post, at which point we will wrap up the blog.
Over 3 and a half months, 130 posts - many written during dark very times, hundreds of comments from all of you, this vehicle has served as a way to communicate one-to-many. But more importantly, it's been a sanity balm for me and a wonderful tool for maintaining community around healing Rose.
I've said it a thousand times, but the greatest lesson of all of this for me is the critical need for community, support and love for those faced with these "life challenges". There are no words to thank you all enough. You are all in our hearts now, and for the rest of our lives. Thank you all so much.
We'll wrap up on Christmas Day but we will never forget your support.
Your home is accented with beautiful colors. Are you going to ditch the black and grey surrounding your body and put on some happy colors? They might make your face put on a warmer glow.
ReplyDeleteLove you and waiting to hear from you. ~N
Hello my angel - wow, I feel my prayers have been answered -- you are home!! YEA!!! Charlie's going to laugh and you will too, but I must say your "girls" are looking good!! I don't remember them being that big when we went to California. Ha!! Remember when "Playboy" hit on us to be in the magazine. You showed them yours, but I didn't show them mine!! Just makes me laugh to think of those times. I'm so happy for you and everyone who loves you so. Bright Blessings!! *^*Sharron'/MICK *^*
ReplyDelete