Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday

Much better day for Rose as she got some sleep and had a little appetite.  They have changed the anti-fungal meds she's been taking to an IV med targeted at the particular infection she is fighting.  She got up for a couple of walks today and was generally in better shape.  She will have another procedure tomorrow in the OR to scope her sinuses, address any issues and take some more specimens from the effected areas.

Ironically, she finally got the flow cytometry report from MD Anderson after almost 3 weeks.  She is disease free.  I know I should be be really happy about that, but I'm not sure I trust any to this stuff anymore.

charlie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice to hear Rose feels a little better and it is truly great news about the cytometry report! xoxo to you both, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the update. Love u both. Love, Poo

    ReplyDelete