Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good check up this morning

Rose had a blood panel and meeting with the transplant team this morning...got good marks on her progress. Her blood levels are good and showing signs of stabilizing.  We're lobbying for an early release on good behavior, but they are budging just yet.   The doctor is very reluctant to terminate the treatment here, but we'll continue to work on it. Who wants to be released on Christmas Eve, after all?


6 comments:

  1. It seems so exceptional
    The things just work out after all
    It's just another ordinary miracle today.
    ~ Sarah McLachlan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turkey hat darling. ....and hearing from you. Wishing you and Charlie a beautiful day to give thanks...and that's every day. I am so thankful that you have been and always will be my friend. LOVE YOU *^*MICK *^* *^*Sharron' *^* My belly dance name is *^*Odonata*^* (means dragonfly/damselfly in Greek and I love them - that's why I chose it for my dance name. It's doing it again, so I will post anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the turkey hat darling. ....and hearing from you. Wishing you and Charlie a beautiful day to give thanks...and that's every day. I am so thankful that you have been and always will be my friend. LOVE YOU *^*MICK *^* *^*Sharron' *^* My belly dance name is *^*Odonata*^* (means dragonfly/damselfly in Greek and I love them - that's why I chose it for my dance name. It's doing it again, so I will post anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that -- didn't mean to post it twice -- oh well - maybe this thing is giving me another chance to say I love you and I'm sending healing energy every day. Love *^*Mick*^* *^*Sharron' *^* *^*ODONATA*^*

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD NEWS! Give thanks for everyone who has been part of your life through this long and successful journey. Is Chef Charles planning a special Thanksgiving meal?
    Be safe, stay well and get weller.
    Love and prayers to/for you both! ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're going to my sister's for Thanksgiving... the "chef" is taking a break and, better yet, Rose gets a break from my cooking!

    ReplyDelete