Lourdes is cheaper and has better wine...
Rose has been declared cancer-free by her transplant doctor.
Cheers! Rose, you are rocking that hat (as my Julia would say :) Beautiful to see your cancer-free self...Love~
Awesome! And a milkshake is the perfect way to celebrate.
Yea, congratulations!! So happy for you and proud of you. Did you knit that adorable hat?? Love ya, Beverly
I think I will crack open the Makers' Mark on that one. You know I'm happy for you. Tom
Wonderfuol! That is worth at least 2 milkshakes.Love,cheryl
Double woo hoo! Great news! Your team is proud of you, Rose!Love, Ellie
What no chocolates? Terrific news. Celebrate for sure! Love, Nadine
Not just any milkshake, I might add, but a WHATABURGER milkshake! Wish I could share one with you! You rock, Rose. Stay the course and you'll home in no time. Love,Vicki
Rose has been declared cancer-free by her transplant doctor.
ReplyDeleteCheers! Rose, you are rocking that hat (as my Julia would say :) Beautiful to see your cancer-free self...Love~
ReplyDeleteAwesome! And a milkshake is the perfect way to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteYea, congratulations!! So happy for you and proud of you. Did you knit that adorable hat?? Love ya, Beverly
ReplyDeleteI think I will crack open the Makers' Mark on that one. You know I'm happy for you. Tom
ReplyDeleteWonderfuol! That is worth at least 2 milkshakes.
ReplyDeleteLove,
cheryl
Double woo hoo! Great news! Your team is proud of you, Rose!
ReplyDeleteLove, Ellie
What no chocolates? Terrific news. Celebrate for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove, Nadine
Not just any milkshake, I might add, but a WHATABURGER milkshake! Wish I could share one with you! You rock, Rose. Stay the course and you'll home in no time.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Vicki