Rose is doing great - she is no longer going to daily outpatient care at MD Anderson and is currently schedule for occasional trips to the MDA transplant clinic to meet with her doctor. She busy, improving every day and looking forward to eventually coming home.
Several of you have asked when she's going to post something. Candidly - I don't have a clue. I am in Florida and will be returning to Houston Friday...I'll have a little better few of what's happening when I get back.
Thanks to all of you for your love and support. More later. Charlie.
Okay - now I am getting worried. From long ago experience I KNOW what mischief Rose and Susan can get into when left alone with each other...
ReplyDelete~Nadine
Thanks, Charlie
ReplyDeleteMy sentiments exactly, Nadine.
ReplyDeleteSo Sister Dear, your friends are waiting for you to blog..... so I thought I would ask you a question, and maybe you will answer.... Let me know who your caregiver is this week, how long you have known each other, how you met, and what you guys are doing this week with all your free time. What has changed for you. Also, maybe your caregiver can add something for you.
ReplyDeleteThe crowds are growing restless.....
Love you Gin
I also have first hand experience regarding how Rose can be just a tad stubborn when she digs in her heels - "oh the 'places' we've been!" So, Susan, how do you like Texas? In fact, Rose, how do YOU like Texas? I would love to have the answers to Ginny's questions? SOON - VERY SOON! Love you - ~N
ReplyDeleteExcellent questions! I am looking forward to reading your responses, Rose, when I awake in the morning. No pressure ;-/
ReplyDelete