Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paranoid Android in the Transplant Ward

Got back to Rose's room after making some calls.  While I'm on the elevator, I hear Radiohead's Paranoid Android playing.  "Sell outs," I thought.  Who'd have thought that Radiohead would sell out to Muzak?"  Then a meditation track from Jack Kornfeld. "Wow - I wonder who's picking the Muzak - that's really interesting..."  When I get to Rose's room she said "Just as you walked in, the Muzak kicked in and it's nice but a little loud."

I'm looking all over for a way to turn it down. I finally dawned on me that my iPhone was in my pocket and I had apparently bumped it into iPod mode - a sad senior moment...

1 comment:

  1. Funny, and actually a proud senior moment...with Radiohead savvy and lots of 'i' pieces! I am sending the Sand Man to you and Rose~
    Bless~

    ReplyDelete